- 15000.00 - 120000.00 INR
- For Electronics, research labs, material analysis
- 400-800 Grams (g)
- Plastic And Metal
- Analog Only
Provided Infrared Cameras are offered with an extremely good image quality, having the resolution 160 120 pixels / 320 240* pixels. The offered cameras are offered with automatic hot/cold spot detection as well as manual focus.The built-in digital cameras are used to make a real image in parallel to the thermal image. These are offered with comprehensive accessories, including pro software, SD card, robust case, mains unit, carrying straps and lot of others. Perfectly equipped for building as well as industrial thermography, these are offered with a thermal sensitivity of < 50 mK. Provided Infrared Cameras are characterized by their excellent thermal sensitivity, intuitive operation and built-in digital camera.
- Detector size 320 x 240 pixels: With 76.800 temperature measurement points, the measurement objects are detected in excellent image quality, very clearly and precisely.
- Super Resolution technology to 320 x 240 pixels: Super Resolution technology improves the image quality by one class, i.e. the resolution of the thermal images is
- four times higher.
- Temperature range of -20 to 350 C
- Thermal sensitivity < 60 mK: Thanks to an excellent temperature resolution of < 60 mK, even the smallest temperature differences are visible.
- Image refresh rate 9 Hz
- High quality standard lens 32 x 23
- Automatic Hot/Cold Spot Recognition
- Large field of view thanks to 32 lens: With the lightweight 32 wide-angle lens, large image sections are immediately recognized, and the temperature distribution of the measurement object recorded at a glance.
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India
Plot No. 23, Sind Society, Baner Road, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, 411007, India