Price And Quantity
- 30000.00 - 200000.00 INR
- 200-300 Grams (g)
- For Electronics, research labs, material analysis
- Plastic And Metal
- Analog Only
Provided Emission Analyzers are employed to measure COlow, NO, CO, NO low, NO2 or SO2 and are available with an extended measuring range for their utilization in surrounds with high gas concentrations. These are featured with pre calibrated gas sensors so as to proffer an optimal & flawless detection and calculation. The integrated pressure difference as well as air flow measurements of these products enable a quick & easy sensor modification for the mass flow calculations. Applicable for emission checks in industry, these are available in practical designs. Functional as combustion analyzers, these are really easy-to-use and can be fixed with up to four assorted gas sensors. Insuring best results at the advanced efficiency levels, these analyzers are primarily employed for optimizing the fuel ratio by diagnosing the combustion difficulties. Additionally, these are appreciated for their light weight structures and applicability in burner set-up. Offered with boiler efficiency testing as well as servicing of reciprocal natural gases, provided Emission Analyzers have been made in accordance with the industrial regulations.
Features of Emission Analyzer
- Proffered with accurate results and intuitive user-friendly procedure.
- Flexibility for various kinds of gases, powerful on-board as well as PC data management.
- Replaceable sensors, offered in the rugged, compact hand-held arrangement.
- Automatic operation of CO-dilution sensor enables the optimal protection that keeps the analyzer working longer.
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India
Plot No. 23, Sind Society, Baner Road, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, 411007, India